.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Girl News : Hair News

Oh Happy First Day of May.....

Ok, so, if you know me IRL, you know what my hair looks like. If not here is an example of what I look like now. 
This is one of the most recent photos of myself, it's taken at the Murderdrome Premiere late last year. I am with one of my co-post-apocalyptic Flash back Girl, who is also one of my best friends Monique.
(I am the one with the black and white hair and cleavage showing)

I don't have many photos of myself. This is one of the most recent


Earlier this year I decided to go blonde - all over.

This means I need to grow my hair out.  So for the next few months - year (?) I am going to have crazy re-growth hair.  Whilst I wallow in that crap and pretend it's not happening I am going to dream of what my hair will look like once it is ready.



This is what I want it to look like : I LOVE THIS HAIR


When I get Blonde Hair I will do more of this.  And this
And this
If I get tired of waiting for it to grow, I may get this.  Though I really don't want to do this
Another "Dear God CUT IT NOW!" Look.
Love the Wanda Woodward look
Traci Lords looks so Fabulous here
Let's hope I don't turn out like Hatchet-Face!!

 Back in the old days I'd use my comic books to work out how I wanted my hair. Tank Girl was always a great inspiration.
I did my hair like this once, though I ended up shaving it all off, the fringe was annoying

Now you can use websites like this one : Tumblr page called Hair Inspiration

I stole most of the images I used for this blog post from the above mentioned website.

No comments: